Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
_ga: These cookies allow browsing through the web and the use of the different options or services that are provided. It is also used to improve your browsing experience and to optimize how our page works. It stores service configurations so that the user does not have to reconfigure them each time they visit us.
Analysis cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about the use of our website by visitors. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device without providing references that allow knowing personal data. They collect the number of visitors to the site, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the pages visited.
Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. This information is also used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.
- Secure-3PSID - Google
- Secure-3PSIDCC - Google
- Secure-3PAPISID - Google
- fbp - Facebook
- Anid - Google Adwords
NID: Allows the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- IOS: Settings – Select Safari – Privacy and Security – Block Cookies.
- Android: Launch the browser application – Click on the menu button – Select the Settings option – Content Settings – Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Windows Phone 8: Go to settings – Applications – Select Internet Explorer – Advanced settings – Accept all, block some or block all.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy can be modified based on legislative or regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.